The authorised curriculum used for the SRE program in Tomaree High School is called, 'Think Faith' and produced by CEP.
The curriculum is written by a dynamic and trusted team of teachers, theologians and SRE practitioners, Think Faith is an educationally-solid, age-appropriate and flexible resource which provides a learning framework for nurturing, equipping and guiding students in their understanding of the Christian faith.
The curriculum aims to:
- engage students with the Bible
- encourage students to think more deeply about the beliefs and tenets of the Christian faith
- provide students with opportunities to develop skills in Christian practices
- provide students with the tools to consider issues from a Christian world view
- help students connect their learning with how Christians are called to live.
The units covered in Years 7-8 as outlined in the scope and sequence below are:
If you would like further information about the curriculum please contact either CEP or the 'Think Faith Website' or make an enquiry via our contact page or click the button below to download a copy of the curriculum.